Hours and Days of operation
Thursday, May 13th Noon-6pm
Friday, May 14th 10am-7pm
Saturday, May 15th 10am-7pm
Sunday, May 16th 10am-6pm
Asparagus Alley lines cut off at 5pm sharp on Thursday and Sunday, 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
Beer & Wine sales end at 5pm on Thursday and Sunday, 6pm on Friday and Saturday
Stockton 99 Speedway
4105 N. Wilson Way, Stockton, CA 95205
Motorcyle Parking $5
PARKING FEES ARE CASH ONLY
SINGLE DAY ADMISSION PRICES
Adult (18-64) - $20
Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $15
Child 5 & Under - FREE
HALF PRICE ADMISSIOM THURSDAY ONLY
The following COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect for Admission Safety:
• All guests must wear a face mask at all times, unless actively consuming food or beverage.
• All tickets will be digital.
• All guests will be required to submit to a temperature check prior to entering the ticket gates.
• All guests must maintain six feet of social distancing from those not in your immediate party.
• All guests must adhere to any requirements set forth by state and local officials
• Attendees will be allowed to bring in ONE CLEAR BAG that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse/clutch or fanny-pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.
Fun Family Entertainment & Fantastic Food
The San Joaquin Asparagus Days draws a considerable amount of visitors in the Spring that come together to enjoy the fun, savor the food and catch up with old friends, all while making new memories!
In 2021, we have decided to make a location change as well as prepare for the event taking place during such unprecedented times. Face masks will be required for entry, keep 6' distance from those who did not travel with you to the event, wash your hands and/or use hand santizer frequently.
Volunteer with us or become a Sponsor
Every year we have several more Asparagus related dishes to our already outstanding Deep Fried Asparagus and Asparagus Ice Cream, such as, Additional Asparagus dishes, including but not limited to: Asparagus Lumpia, Pulled Pork Sandwich with Asparagus Slaw, Asparagus Chicken Bowl, Asparagus Corn Dogs, Asparagus Polish Corn Dogs, Asparagus Chili Cheese Fries, Asparagus Nachos, Chicken Asparagus Burrito, Steak Asparagus Burritos, Veggie Asparagus Burritos, Asparagus Pasta, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, Deep Fried Ground Beef & Asparagus Wrap, Steamed Asparagus with Garlic Butter, Crab & Asparagus Balls, Asparagus Churros, Asparagus Fried Rice & LoMein, Mac & Cheese with Asparagus and more! These dishes are located in the Asparagus Plaza, outside of Asparagus Alley, see map on activities page. *Asparagus dishes may change without notice, map will be updated shortly.
In the course of the previous events, Asparagus Alley dished out over 10 tons of California grown asparagus between the deep fried asparagus and the asparagus ice cream. The Noceti’s have given back over $500,000 to non-profit groups that volunteered and to the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds since 2015.
Thanks to everyone for a successful event!
Celebrating 35 years of the BIGGEST Asparagus Days in the West!
MAY 13, 14, 15 & 16, 2021
Wheel Chairs, Walkers & Power Scooters will be available at the East & West entrances of the Main Parking Lot. Wheel Chairs & Walkers $25 All Day Power Scooters $25.00 for the first 2 hours, $40 for 4 hours, $60 All Day. To reserve before you arrive, call Ability Access at 209-944-7427
** No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
No Weapons, Knives, Guns, Pepper Spray or Drugs Allowed Security will be checking EVERYONE who enters event.
*NEW LOCATION: Stockton 99 Speedway
4105 N. Wilson Way, Stockton, CA 95205